Castor Oil: The secret to natural thick eyebrows
Who doesn’t want dense and defined eyebrows? Isn’t it perfect when you get instant results? In pursuit of getting quick results, people often end up using chemical laden products and cosmetic treatments. Initially, everything seems to be easy but using these products for prolonged period offers results that are catastrophic. People constantly indulge in makeup treatments for even smallest part of their body and then crib over the aftermath. After some time, they look for natural and organic ways for rescue. Castor oil is one of them. It is an absolute drop of heaven that not only nourishes and beautifies your eyebrows but also works wonders for the skin.
It is oil that many brow and hair experts swear by. Applying castor oil on your eyebrows has myriad benefits. It already rules several hearts due to its long-term as well as short-term benefits. While waxing and plucking provide you with permanently thinned-out brow, castor oil holds the power to reverse the situation by opening hair follicles and encouraging hair growth. Altogether, it is a powerful weapon to fight almost all your beauty related issues.
Here are a few benefits that castor oil has to offer:
1. Castor oil boosts circulation- Many experts say that castor oil is loaded with vitamins and fatty acids that are extremely good for hair. Applying such nourishing oil on your brow line or lashes boosts up blood circulation which stimulates the hair follicles. This also improves the hair health of your brows.
2. Fosters hair growth- Castor oil provides good nourishment and circulation of blood. This, in turn, encourages hair growth and boosts up the quality of hair. Through regular application of castor oil on brow line, it becomes smooth and defined. The lines of the brow look more dominant and the features of your face look sharp.
3. Prevents the loss of hair- Castor oil is oil that even our ancestors are devoted to. It not only encourages hair growth but also prevents the falling off of your precious eyebrow hair. We know the pain of losing even single hair. Castor oil helps you achieve perfect eyebrows that you’ve always dreamt of.
4. Conditions hair- Castor oil is an answer to beautiful, thick shiny eyebrows. Due to its inherent property, it conditions our eyebrows leaving it soft and shiny. Filled with fatty acids, it helps in strengthening the roots of eyebrows and gives a proper direction to its growth.
5. Prevents inflammation- Castor oil is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. It can cure any inflammation or allergies that might cause your eyebrows to thin. Quite often, plucking causes a sense of irritation in your brow line. Castor oil treats that as well.
Castor oil can be called as ‘miracle oil.’ It is a universal answer to all the skin or hair related issues. The biggest advantage of using it as a part of your makeup routine is that it suits all types of skin whether you have dry, combination or oil skin. However, the results on application may vary from person to person.